Parking in Tbilisi
There are several types of parking space in the capital of Georgia.
Let's list them:
1. Parking spaces are marked on the carriageway or sidewalk and marked with a sign "P" - Parking
There is a subscription fee in these zones, which is prepaid by us.
The car can be parked in these places without time limits.
2. Parking spaces are marked on the carriageway or sidewalk and marked with signs "P" - Parking" and, for example, "A 008"
These zones are charged by the hour and must be paid by you.
This can be done in three ways:
- via the website: https://parking.tbilisi.gov.ge/zonal/fixTime,
you can pay only for fixed periods: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 2.5 hours and so on
- via mobile application: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1472868535?fbclid=IwAR2Bso8lhvEvLLNOyjdGH1d-ruGs0VbLwtSGNFHA0zN1v8NLpMGgoBo6PV4
IMPORTANT! - when using a mobile application, parking time is charged per second
- via parking payment machines, which are located near the parking zones.
And you can also do this:
write us the car number, the number of the parking zone and we ourselves will start paying for parking;
when you are going to leave - write to us and we will stop the payment;
when you return the car to us - we will deduct the cost of parking from your deposit ;)